You can rely on Absolute Appraisals & Consulting Inc. to provide you with commercial building inspections that provide the information you need for optimal decision-making.
Trusted for 20+ Years
Whether you are an investor specializing in commercial property, a banker, property manager, leasing agent, lender or tenant, you can rely on Absolute Appraisals & Consulting Inc. to provide you with commercial building inspections that provide the information you need for optimal decision-making. For more than 20 years, we have been one of the most respected names in the industry
The scope of the commercial building inspection is most commonly a comprehensive visual inspection to determine the property's condition, documented in a written report.
The objective of the inspection is normally to obtain a third-party and unbiased property inspection to identify deferred maintenance issues, such as roof and water intrusion, as well as deficiencies with structural and basic operational components of the building, such as HVAC, electrical/lighting and plumbing. We can tailor the scope and objective of the commercial real estate inspection to meet each client's need. The scope of the inspection is designed to meet professional standards.
- Investors: We perform pre-purchase and property condition assessments.
- Corporations and owner-occupants: We perform maintenance and pre-purchase inspections
- Real-estate investment managers and trusts: We perform third-party documentation reports
- Owners with tenants leasing buildings:O We perform perform maintenance inspections to document deferred maintenance issues
- Banks, lenders and bank trust departments: We verify the condition of the property.
- Insurance companies: We verify repairs after claims or for underwriting of coverage
- Property management companies: We determine the condition of properties under management or tenant care
- Tenants: We document current condition for pre- and exit-lease inspections; perform maintenance inspections; verify condition prior to occupancy; protect a tenant’s security deposit for a triple-net lease
- Attorneys: We perform inspections on behalf of attorneys' clients.
- Commercial mortgage companies: We document building occupancy/use/condition.
- Retailers: We will inspect the retail store before you build out or occupy, especially the condition of the roof and HVAC system. You don't want to be responsible for maintenance and repair of an out-of-date system or move into a retail space with a leaky roof.